One of the greatest assets that St. Patrick's Seminary & University offers is its dedicated and talented faculty and staff.
Employees at St. Patrick's find working at the seminary to be a tremendously rewarding experience, as they have the opportunity to work with colleagues who share their commitment to helping to form men to become educated, spiritual, and holy priests.
Job openings will be updated here on a regular basis, so those interested in working at St. Patrick's should check back here to determine our openings.
TEMPORARY FULL TIME/NON-EXEMPT POSITION
POSITION: ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST
Temporary Full-Time Position: 6 to 7 months (40 hrs. per week)
Reports to: Director of Finance
- General ledger account analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly expense reports
- Cash Receipts
- Credit Card Processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll time sheets
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to details to ensure high level of accuracy
- Resourceful, proactive, and flexible
- Ability to think critically
- Team member oriented
- Results oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Be friendly and have a sense of humor
- Maintains confidentiality
- 5 years accounting experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Intermediate Excel (pivot tables) and Word skills
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Non-Profit experience is a plus
- Respect for Catholic faith, doctrine, and culture
Please do not apply if you do not have the qualifications listed.
Resumes without cover letters will not be read.
Please submit your resume to:
St. Patrick's Seminary & University is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.